Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

I always come back here for the easter eggs music

Chocolate Martyr Bar Chocolate Martyr Bar

Excellent.

If I could, I'd throw you my love over the internet.

Lanfrader responds:

Got a web cam? :3

Destructor Destructor

Great Engine. But it's not yet a game. :/

Road Wolves Road Wolves

Minicar Racing!

Very similar to Minicar racing. Dang, that game made my childhood. Thanks for the great memories!

The ultimate Catoween The ultimate Catoween

The floor!

It dissapeared D: It could have been better without this glitch :P

Shady Operations Shady Operations

I'd say that you're being hars on yourself but that's how I find ways of improving myself :P But still. I liked that. Lately you've been more and more out of your style and you still amaze me. Good job.

Step responds:

You're not the first to say I'm being hard on myself with this track... maybe I am. I dunno; personally I think there's a lot for it to improve on!

Yeah I am trying out a lot of new stuff. This past year I've done orchestral, jazz, drum'n'bass, pop, hip-hop, classical... all sorts! It's fun trying out new genres.

Thank you!

Dreams of Splendor Dreams of Splendor

That's why I'm happy to follow you :3

Bosa responds:

And I'm happy to have you as a follower!

Goodbye forever{DJ~Ce} Goodbye forever{DJ~Ce}

I don't like techno. >:(

I really don't like techno, so when I saw a Classical song within all you Dance songs, I was intrigued to hear it, and I have to say, You have awesome composing skills, I heard emotion and awesomeness within something so simple.

I leave now. Feeling better than before.

DjClyme responds:

yep, my one try at classical music, xD it really could be better, and i often think about going bcak through and fixing a few things. honestly, i would make more classical stuff like this cause i love it just as much(or more) than dance, i just don't have any good sample to really take on a large project like i want to. :/

im glad you feel better than before :D

DJ~Clyme