Shady Operations Shady Operations

I'd say that you're being hars on yourself but that's how I find ways of improving myself :P But still. I liked that. Lately you've been more and more out of your style and you still amaze me. Good job.

Step responds:

You're not the first to say I'm being hard on myself with this track... maybe I am. I dunno; personally I think there's a lot for it to improve on!

Yeah I am trying out a lot of new stuff. This past year I've done orchestral, jazz, drum'n'bass, pop, hip-hop, classical... all sorts! It's fun trying out new genres.

Thank you!

Dreams of Splendor Dreams of Splendor

That's why I'm happy to follow you :3

Bosa responds:

And I'm happy to have you as a follower!

Goodbye forever{DJ~Ce} Goodbye forever{DJ~Ce}

I don't like techno. >:(

I really don't like techno, so when I saw a Classical song within all you Dance songs, I was intrigued to hear it, and I have to say, You have awesome composing skills, I heard emotion and awesomeness within something so simple.

I leave now. Feeling better than before.

DjClyme responds:

yep, my one try at classical music, xD it really could be better, and i often think about going bcak through and fixing a few things. honestly, i would make more classical stuff like this cause i love it just as much(or more) than dance, i just don't have any good sample to really take on a large project like i want to. :/

im glad you feel better than before :D

DJ~Clyme

This Guy This Guy

Really, really, really liked the slow tempo

I don't often vote 5... But I did!

xSoundstreamx responds:

thanks for voting man !!

DenX - Recognition DenX - Recognition

Strings and choir <3

Too much distorion for my tastes :P great composition work though! :D

lhceist41 responds:

Yeah a bit much of distortion, that's pretty right.
Thanks anyways for your review. :))

Stay tuned!